Adobe Document Cloud combines a completely reimagined Adobe Acrobat with integrated eSignatures on a brand new, touch friendly interface, which enables an intuitive personalized user experience with a design-your-own tool panel. This new Adobe Acrobat Reader DC provides a new modern way to manage critical documents while on the go, across devices.
With Mobile Link, users' files go where they go allowing the ability to pick up documents wherever they were left off, every time, whether the document was started on a desktop or different mobile device. With Acrobat DC all documents are secure – providing the ability to securely send and track important documents knowing who opened them and even what time they were signed.
Not only can you create, edit, comment and sign documents directly in the app on mobile devices, but users can also use the camera on their device as a portable scanner to easily convert any paper documents to digital, editable files that can be sent for signature and more.
Detailed functionality includes:
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…"
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
Annotate and Review PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
Fill and Sign Forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
Print, Store and Share files
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe's online services. Get started without ever leaving the app, subscriptions work across all computers and devices.
Edit and Organize PDF files
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad
• Organize pages: reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
Create PDF files
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and camera photos to PDF
Export PDF files to Word or Excel
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish