You now have a portable scanner with Adobe Scan! Turn your phone or tablet into a smart scanning tool in order to make it easier to create digital documents from anywhere. Just hold your device over whatever you want to scan – forms, pictures, notes, receipts, business cards, even whiteboard discussions. Adobe's advanced image processing technology, powered by Adobe Sensei, automatically finds the edges of your document, then captures and cleans the image transforming it into a brilliantly clear Adobe PDF with text you can reuse. With the help of Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Adobe Scan converts printed text to digital text in seconds.
Once scanned you can re-name your scan, add a photo, reorder pages, crop, rotate or enhance it. With a new update the app this fall, you can now scan and add business card info to a contact list with a touch of a button.
Adobe Scan is optimized for capturing multi-page documents for a fast and easy way to scan several important documents at once without sacrificing quality.
Scans are stored in Adobe Document Cloud so they're always available and easy to edit, search and share from both your desktop and mobile devices. Acrobat DC subscribers can do even more with Adobe Scan including edit and organize documents, collect signatures and take advantage of new mobile features in Adobe Sign to digitally sign and send documents from any device.
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2_-jwiIbL0
Detailed functionality includes:
Scan Anything, Anywhere, Anytime
- Capture forms, receipts, notes and business cards. You can even scan multi-page documents with a single tap.
Smart Scan Implement
- Scan businesses cards and automatically save them into your contacts thanks to smart technology that recognize contact details and names
- Free, built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned content by creating a high-quality PDF you can work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Get More Done on the Go
- Save your scans to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing. Even lengthy legal documents become manageable, as you search text, highlight key sections, and add notes.
- Adobe Scan connects you to the world's best document services that let you do more with your PDFs. Edit, convert to Microsoft Office, fill and sign, and send for tracked signatures.
In-App Purchase Details
- If you want to do more with your scans, you have the option of purchasing a PDF Pack subscription for US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
English, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norweigan, Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish