Aetas - Mind Balancing Apps, developed by mental health specialists, provide quick, easy and effective ways to relax, attain focus, and gain a sense of well-being. Aetas' unique 4-part design provides info about cutting edge research on time perspectives, a self-discovery quiz, 3 two-minute guided visualizations to help relax, sooth and focus, and 3 fun interactive exercises. Aetas can help you live a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
The Aetas app, is an innovative 4-part design: educational, self-discovery, self-soothing, and interactive:
1. READ (Educational) - Learn about the major time perspectives (past negative, past positive, present hedonism, present fatalism, and future) and how our behavior and decisions may be based on our biased tendency to overuse one or two time perspectives when the ideal is to develop a balanced time perspective that is flexible to adjust to current situations and personal needs.
2. QUIZ (Self Discovery) – Take the 15 statement Zimbardo Time Perspective Inventory (ZTPI) to discover your personal time perspectives.
3. RELAX (Self Soothing) – three 2-minute guided meditations are provided to help calm, move forward in life, and to help focus on the task at hand:
• Breathe – helps calm, center, and relax
• Letting Go – helps let go of negative experiences and gain confidence
• Focus – helps relax, refresh, and instill as a sense of well-being
4. PLAY (Interactive exercises) – Visual aids help you learn to regulate breath and heart rates, let go of negativity, and re-energize your brain.
• Breathe – helps regulate and synchronize breath and rate rates
• Stress Relief – let go of negativity and increase positivity
• Light Dance – re-energize your brain; especially helpful after meditations