Groupe Média TFO franchise's Mini TFO, for preschoolers and kids from 2 to 6, presents the bilingual app Learn the 5 Senses-Mini TFO, TFO’s first bilingual application that introduces Charlie, a purple character with beautiful feet who teaches children to accept others and social values such as respect, openness and resilience. Our popular armless puppet Charlie is the embodiment of inclusivity. He reaches out to various communities and breaks down social barriers both visible and invisible. He is vehicle in which we can address all that goes on inside and out.
This educational application introduces children to the senses of sight, touch, taste, smell, and hearing. Charlie is a playful little boy from the Mini TFO universe who invites children aged two to six - as well their parents - to explore the five senses and the organs associated with them. By bringing Charlie objects and foods so that he can experience a wide range of sensations, kids keep their eyes wide open to help him find objects and much, much more!
• 5 games to help children recognize the five senses and associated organs
• 1 exploration activity at the end of each game that invites kids to take pictures in their environment
• Fun games with many variations and reactions from Charlie, making each experience different
• Educational games promoting the discovery and richness of the vocabulary related to the sensations
• Intuitive Interface: perfect for children from 2 to 6 years old
Groupe Média TFO is a premium destination for audiences seeking educational and cultural content in French. It offers stimulating experiences and award-winning content, always at the forefront of digital learning. TFO serves 2 million students and 30 000 teachers across Ontario and Canada. It operates the number one French-language Youtube Channel in Canada. TFO has received awards and accolades from Austin and Amsterdam (Kidscreen Awards, Gémeaux, Caissies, IBC Awards, SXSW Film Design Awards and more).