'Ardhi’ (The Arabic translation of MY LAND) is a mobile App that will allow off-roaders of all levels to track and share previously unchartered driving adventures. It aims at socialising off-roading.
Premium SUV manufacturer Land Rover has combined its off-roading heritage and passion for innovation to create what it hopes will be the first social mobile application for off-road enthusiasts. The app, known simply as ‘Ardhi’ or ‘MYLAND’, has been designed as an essential tool for off-roaders of any level to chart, save and share their off-roading adventures, and is available now to download for both iOS and Android users.
The Ardhi Mobile App includes a whole host of genuinely useful, engaging and fun features that set it apart from anything else on the market, with the ability to:
• Record paths while off-roading (even if no internet connection is available, they can be stored and will be automatically uploaded once a connection becomes available)
• Follow the activities of fellow off-roaders
• Share recorded paths on social media channels, add photos to the paths, and tag friends on the trip
• Send a digital flare to call for help from nearby “Ardhi” app users
• Search and follow paths of other adventurers, or opt for complete privacy by hiding paths and activities
• Indulge by earning and showcasing badges for off-roading accomplishments
• Access desert driving essentials, from weather updates to the prayer direction, as well as nearby petrol stations