"Night Train" is a calming bedtime story app for young children, with elegant narration, gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, and highly imaginative animations.
A perfect way to wind down the day and ease kids into a state of restful slumber.
Meet the Esmitos, magical creatures who live in a place where the sun always shines and who need help getting to sleep each night. That's the task for young children aged 2-6 and becomes a welcome bedtime ritual and a wonderful parent-child bonding experience.
Created to help kids fall asleep.
Benefits for children :
• Wind down: All animations are gentle and slow-paced to mimic the body's movements when tired and near sleep.
• Enhance positive emotions: Hand-drawn illustrations combined with real pictures trigger your child's imagination.
• Relax the eyes: Night mode design in warmer and darker tones to protect the eyes during the bedtime routine.
Benefits for parents:
• Your voice: Read the bedtime story yourself tenfold the coziness and encourages your child's love for reading, also, with support of a typeface against common symptoms of Dyslexia.
• No need for rereading: Let the sleep timer help your child drift off, enjoying the train running smoothly along the tracks.
• Feel comfortable about privacy: The app is safe for kids, simple as that!