Community Helpers was made with an intention to teach the children about the important helpers in our community who helps the society in various way. In this app the children learn about what each community helpers does and which tools he uses to accomplish his/her job. The children can tap on the Community Helpers and their tools to learn more about them.
A unique feature of this app is that a child can assist the community helper in one of his daily activity in the form of a fun educational game. While playing these games the child is learning valuable educational lessons like shape,colour,patten and alphabet matching, sorting, counting, hand eye coordination, listening to instructions and much more.
This app has been structured and designed in such a way that kids can play it easily without having to tap on extra buttons or menus.
In a recent survey of teachers in a Teacher Program we found the following results:
1. 81.8% of teachers would recommend this app to other teachers and parents
2. 80% of the teachers have given the app 4+ rating.
* Twelve Community Helpers such as police officer, teacher, baker, firefighter
* Twelve Educational Activities such as helping the fire fighter put out the fire.
* Two Different game modes “Learn” and “Play”
* Brilliant graphics, animation and sounds for iPad Retina, iPhone 5
* Child friendly and intuitive navigation
* No Ads, No Social Media Links, No In-App Purchases