Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced weightlifter, Stacked will help you build muscle, get strong, and lose fat faster. Weight lifting workouts become smoother, accurate in measure and the app monitors your body composition. Progress analysis made simple.
Some weightlifting apps end up as ugly, unwieldy, or unintuitive. But GetStacked is uncluttered, clean, elegant and easy to learn and use. It is built by weight lifters for weight lifters. In short, Stacked is a workout app for serious bodybuilders.
It’s a new weightlifting app made with Mike Matthews – bestselling fitness author. A seamless UX is clean, simple and uncluttered in coherence with every athlete’s focus. To max out the experience, we integrated playlist and gave the control to the user who is working out. It grew more complex when we had to give more choices to the user to play around the application and customise their workout. It was a big project with full of different scenarios which have now turned into an awesome app.
Design Features & Benefits
- It comes preloaded with a large database of exercises, including those that use free weights, machines, and body weight, and popular workout routines for men and women.
- You can create your own workout routines, and it’s built to handle everything, ranging from a simple, repetitive bodyweight program to a complex strength training block.
- You can set goals for various exercises and body measurements, and record and see your progress toward them.
- You can see your personal records for each exercise while you’re working out, as well as when you set them.
- You can change workouts on the fly, adding additional exercises and sets as you desire.
- You can create notes for individual sets and workouts, allowing you to precisely record how your training is going.
- It does plate math for you, so you always know how to load the bar correctly.
- You can access a 1RM calculator when you’re creating and doing workouts for easy loading calculations.
- You can assign iTunes or SoundCloud playlists to workouts, and control your music from within the app.
- You can review any workout that you’ve done and see everything from the sets you performed to the notes you made, the total workout duration and volume, and more.
- You can review your progress with your body and in your workouts with pictures and several types of graphs.
- It automatically backs up all of your data in the cloud, for free.
- It supports Imperial and metric systems
Stacked is also 100% free to download and fully functional for first 10 workouts, which gives the user plenty of time to “kick the tires” and make sure it’s right for him/her.
Once they know that they are going to stick with Stacked, all the user has to do to unlock unlimited workouts is pay a one-time upgrade fee.