iBank is a personal finance management app available exclusively for Mac and iOS devices that helps people budget better, save more, and invest to secure their financial future. iBank makes it effortless for the user to track all financial transactions including checking, savings, cash, credit cards, loans, assets, liabilities, lines of credit, money market, investments, and 401k accounts. Highlighted features include:
- iBank offers seamless connectivity to financial institutions for easy downloading of account data and transactions. Every time you open the app, your accounts are quickly update showing the most recent balance and account history.
- iBank can sync budgets, investments, accounts and transactions to multiple iOS versions of iBank via the new iBank Cloud Sync service to check balances, enter transactions on the go and update accounts at any time and from anywhere.
- iBank is fully customizable, where the user can assign categories and sub-categories to transactions to better track them in reports and budgets.
Budgeting & Reporting
- iBank's summary "dashboard" shows key financial info including net worth, account balances, upcoming bills and deposits and daily budget overview and forecast.
- Users can build their budget using category-style budgeting to set goals for earning and spending in different categories, plan for upcoming expenses, and check your progress throughout the budget period. Scheduled bills automatically appear in budgets and customers can quickly see which ones have paid or not.
- On the fly reporting is easy with a bar chart at the top of almost every screen that allows users to tap and drag to customize the date range they want to report.