Consumers’ increasing reliance on apps for everyday activities –from managing to-do lists to listening to favorite music – means heavy consumption of mobile data, which often leads to costly overage charges. My Data Manager helps consumers easily understand and manage data usage so they can enjoy apps without surprising and unwelcome costs.
My Data Manager allows consumers to see where they are in their billing cycle, how much data remains for the month, and which apps are used the most. To even further assist consumers, My Data Manager alerts users when they are close to going over their plan limits. Some of My Data Manager’s most popular features allow consumers to do the following:
• Track their data plan to always know just how much data they have used and how much they have left.
• Understand exactly which applications they are using the most. This will help them understand which apps are consuming the most of their data plan and help them avoid overage.
• Keep track of their data usage based on time of day to learn which apps are running in the background and consuming their valuable data quota.
• Track their data usage by location so that they can get a handle on their roaming charges.
• Configure custom alerts to notify them when they come close to using all their allotted data.