Numbers at Home is a fun educational game for your kids. Kids will learn the numbers from 1 to 20, count fruits, pop balloons, do additions and subtractions with balloons, win stickers and have fun with them! All in English and Spanish. Kids also can unlock the memory bonus game after winning 15 stickers. No third-party advertising, no in-app purchases and Protected access to parents section. Remember, Beto is always there to help the kids complete the task with hints and positive messages!
- 6 different games to teach kids numbers and math with two different levels each.
- Bilingual English and Spanish, texts and voices.
- Beto is always there to help the kids complete the task with hints and positive messages.
- Stickers rewards after level completion, win up to 30 Stickers!
- Helps kids learn the shapes and sounds of the numbers from 1 to 20
- Helps learning Additions and Subtraction
- Memory Bonus game with two levels after winning 15 Stickers
- Stickers fun! play with the stickers and save a screenshot on the camera roll
- Protected access to parents section
- Available for iPhone, Ipad, iPod, Android phones and Android tablets
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
GAME 1: Bring the Numbers Home
The objective of this game is to select the numbers in the ascendant order from 1 to 20.
Easy: The kid must touch the green arrow to move to the next number.
Hard: The kid is presented with two choices and he must select the correct one to advance to the next number.
GAME 2: Let’s find the Number
The objective of this game is to identify the numbers that appear in the canvas and find them in the window behind.
Easy: The numbers appear on the canvas so the kid can visually identify the number.
Hard: An interrogation sign appears in the canvas and the kid must find the number based only on the voice.
GAME 3: Let's Count the fruits
In this game the kid must collect the fruits dispersed around the kitchen. The objective in this game is collect and count all the fruits.
Easy: 15 fruits dispersed and easy to find around the kitchen.
Hard: 25 fruits dispersed around the kitchen. Some fruits may be well hidden, you may need to move some things to find them!
GAME 4: Pop and Sort
Pop pop pop! in this game a bunch of balloons (with numbers inside) are floating away, the kid need to burst the balloons in the right order to finish the game.
Easy: pop the balloons in order from 1 to 10
Hard: pop the balloons in order from 1 to 20, balloons rise faster!
GAME 5: Balloon Sum
Is easy to learn additions with balloons! in this game the kid must follow Beto’s instructions and add balloons to a big box until reaching the result of the indicated addition.
Easy: sum up to a total of 10 balloons
Hard: sum up to a total of 20 balloons
GAME 6: Balloon pop Subtraction
To subtract the balloons the kid will have to follow Beto's instructions and add balloons to a big box and then burst them until reaching the result of the indicated subtraction.
Easy: subtract until a total of 10 balloons
: subtract until a total of 20 balloons
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps