RingCentral Glip is a team messaging and collaboration app that improves communication and increases productivity. Built from the ground up for the mobile user, Glip offers team messaging, file sharing, web and video conferencing, as well as a number of integrated productivity features such as task management, team calendars, notes, and image annotations. Glip also integrates with many best-in-breed third party applications such as Google, Microsoft, Box, Dropbox, Zendesk, and more. Glip allows users to communicate seamlessly with colleagues, clients, vendors, and other business partners.
Managing busy work chat conversations can be a challenge. Glip improves the ability to:
- Decrease email clutter, allowing users to efficiently collaborate with teams leveraging real-time messaging and shared calendars, reducing time wasted detangling email threads.
- Act as a space for shared files so they’re easy to find when you need them. The “Shelf” in Glip keeps all of your files in one easily accessible place.
- Users can also instantly start a video conference to share documents and presentations, and collaborate live with team members around the world.
- Have a centralized source for task management by streamlining efficiency through integrating task and project management, teams can stay updated and on schedule to deliver strong results.
- Provide a fully synchronized team messaging and collaboration experience across mobile, web, and desktop devices. Glip also integrates deeply with RingCentral Office and RingCentral Global Office.
- Glip offers many best-in-breed third party integrations, including: Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, Airbrake, Asana, Bitbucket, Crashlytics, DoneDone, GitHub, Harvest, JIRA, MailChimp, PagerDuty, Pivotal Tracker, Stripe, Trello, Zapier and Zendesk.
These integrations are designed to increase efficiency for team participants, enabling them to stay within Glip while using external applications.
All files, tasks, events, notes, and links created in Glip are displayed in the message stream. The Glip app enables users to easily and quickly browse a listing of that content in a separate tab (“The Shelf”). Glip also provides a simple and powerful search experience, creating a frictionless experience when finding people, teams, and content.
Users of RingCentral’s cloud communications offering, RingCentral Office, can use Glip as an interactive phone directory. This makes it easy to call coworkers or join RingCentral audio and video conferences calls directly from a Glip conversation.
Regardless of device or location, Glip makes teams more productive.