Swoon finds cool people nearby who are interested in meeting you. The app allows you to secretly “like” or “skip” potential matches. When someone likes you back, you’ll be connected and can message the person in-app.
In October, Swoon will debut its first female-only feature: a messaging service that allows women to share a profile via text message with friends. The availability is tied to your listed gender on Facebook.
Swoon isn't just built for women; it's also built by women. Many of the top positions, including Head of Product, Head of Marketing, Head of Algorithm (matchmaking), and Head of Design, are held by females. Even the app’s name was voted on by females.
NOTE: You must use Facebook Connect to login to Swoon (but don’t worry, Swoon never posts anything to your Facebook account).
Use Swoon to:
• anonymously view profiles and “like” the ones that interest you — and skip those that don’t.
• find out when you’ve made a mutual match.
• connect and chat in the app with your matches.
• In-app messaging
• Profile pages with photos, mutual friends and shared interests
• Sleek photo-viewing design