Dr. Chantelle Larsen's research showed differentiators in a future Childs success were correlated to a Mom’s attachment and sensemaking. Qualitative research with Mums showed the key barrier they has was time. Chantelle created an App that automated and optimised multiple tasks Moms undertook.
A productivity app in the pocket that assists Mums with multiple tasks, because that’s what Mums have to do. It gives Moms more time to do the things they love. Automate or decrease the decision making time for key activities, and completion of chores. Finds things in minutes without using up limited time. WhatifIhadapa includes powerful features and machine learning to learn more about what optimises Moms calendar for them and their family.
• Sync the families calendar, to do lists
• Sync locations with friends so its easier to meet up on the go
• Sync and organise to do's across family and friends
• Organise travel in minutes
• Create a shopping list from recipes in minutes
• Find events or create polls that create memories that matter to their family •Don't miss out on entertainment: books, films, series
The power of adoption Chantelle put a call to action to her tribe ‘Mums’ and she approached some of the most powerful Mom Influencers: Julie Clark Founder of Baby Einstein, Nicole Feliciano CEO Mom Trends, Tricia Goyer Author of over 70 books to name but a few. The real problem the app resolved is time, for a under serviced target customer for automation which are Mums.