The AccuLynx mobile Crew App is a user-friendly iOS and Android mobile application designed to help roofing companies reduce work planning overhead and make their subcontractors and labor crews more productive on the job. By connecting the company’s “back office” with teams out in the field, the mobile Crew App is the easiest, most convenient way to coordinate work, communicate with crews and ensure they have everything they need to get the job done right.
How it Works
The mobile Crew App allows roofing companies the ability to share data from AccuLynx with their subcontractors and crews in a controllable way. It also provides app users the ability to contribute information that is stored to the AccuLynx Job File.
Labor Orders created in AccuLynx are shared to the app, providing access to important information including the job site address, scheduled start date/times, project details, instructions, and checklists. Users of the app can check in/out of the job site, send photos of their progress, complete labor checklists, send messages, and upload documents back to AccuLynx.
- Roofing companies can specify what information they want to share from the labor order with app users (subcontractors and crew leads), such as notes about the job, instructions, copies of the material orders, measurements, etc.
- Roofing companies can include labor checklists for app users to complete on a job. App users can mark items off the checklist via the app to let the back office know how things are progressing.
- Roofing companies can communicate back and forth with app users about a specific job. Messages are stored within the AccuLynx Job File so there is a complete record of all communications on every job.
- App users can view all of the jobs they’ve been scheduled for and set blackout dates for when they aren’t able to work.
- App users can take photos of their progress at the job site and upload them to the AccuLynx Job File.
- App users can check in and out of jobs via the app so managers back in the office can see when they’re on site. When an app user checks into a job, the date, time and longitude and latitude coordinates are available in the AccuLynx Job File.
**The public release of the mobile Crew App will include the ability to view information in both English and Spanish.
AccuLynx Company Quote (in case you need it)
“The Mobile Crew app will save a lot of unnecessary onsite visits for production people,” said Katie Badeusz, Marketing Director, AccuLynx. “See exactly what’s happening on a job site, down to crew check-in and messaging. It will save time and money and lead to happier customers.”