Care4teen is ushering in a new era of parental control tools with the launch of its iOS app, allowing parents to monitor and shape their children’s online activity remotely, whether they are at home or on-the-go. Care4teen pairs leading edge software with a like-minded parental community to determine inappropriate content, block websites and monitor popular communication apps such as SMS, social networking sites and more.
Care4teen for iOS provides remote access to what children are doing on the internet and includes a customized Care4teen safe browser with mobile activity reports. Specific app features include:
• The Care4teen safe web browser--prohibits dangerous sites and tracks activity
• Mobile reports--track websites visited
• Syncs mobile activity monitoring to your Care4teen account and settings
Care4teen is also available on the Android platform providing parents with remote access to what their children are doing online including which apps are being accessed, games played and GPS monitoring. Care4teen for Android child also includes a safe web browser optimized for mobile and individual application blocking.
Remote reports mean that you will be able to see all your child's mobile phone activities in your personal account at the care4teen.com website:
- remote reports on the websites visited
- remote reports on applications and games launched
- remote reports on phone calls made
- remote reports on SMS's sent and received
- remote reports on your child's location