DragRacing is the best drag racing time measurement tool on road without measurement facilities. It measures elapsed times with GPS at 60 Foot, 330 Foot, 660 Foot, 1000 Foot, 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile.
As the app senses a start of your car and starts measurement, it is very easy to measure.
1000 cases of measurement history are stored in the app.
You can easily measure elapsed times with your car, not only your drag racing machine but also your passenger car or motorcycle.
The time measurement is very fun! So if you use this app in your passenger car or motorcycle, you must be looking forward to stopping at traffic lights on roads!
(How to use)
1. Fix the iPhone (or iPad with GPS) with DragRacing installed on the dashboard of your car so that it does not sway. If your iPhone doesn't fall while accelerating, you can just put it on the dashboard or center console. In the case of motorcycle, fix the iPhone on the handlebar.
2. Tap the Start button (or Start / Repeat button). If the car is stopping, “In Prep" is displayed, and if the car is moving or the device isn’t capturing GPS signal, "Waiting for Stop" is displayed. (If the device isn’t capturing GPS signal, "GPS" mark to the left of the DragRacing logo shows in thin gray.)
3. When the message “Ready Go!" Is displayed, start at your own timing. You will be notified by sound at the same time as the display. When your car starts, measurement starts and "Measurement Started" is displayed. The screen becomes a green image during measurement.
4. If your car decelerate during measurement, the measurement will finish and "Finished" will be displayed.
5. If the Start / Repeat button was tapped, when the speed drops near a stop, "Waiting for Stop" is displayed to prepare for the next measurement.
Needless to say, please use it with safety first, and please comply with the law when using it on public roads.
DragRacing is the very useful app for test run or training of drag racing.