eurobank mobile application gives Customers access to their products at eurobank. It is integrated with TokenemGSM (software token) that provides secure of transactions.
Wide functionality of eurobank mobile allows Customers:
- full access to the personal and savings accounts with the possibility of viewing account balance and history,
- money transfers (for any accounts, not only defined),
- open and cancel of term deposits,
- a full preview of cash loans (important details of the contract, repayment schedule),
- restrict payment cards and identity documents,
- preview of credit cards (credit card repayment, last statement, current operations),
- top-up mobile phones,
- use a widget (for Android devices) with account balance and last transactions amounts,
- generating a single-use codes to allow login and authorization transactions on eurobank online internet service (TokenGSM functionality),
- locating the nearest eurobank’s branches and ATMs,
- easy contact with eurobank via phone or email,
- tracking eurobank’s social network activity (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube).
eurobank mobile introduce some innovation in mobile banking area in Poland:
- simple and friendly graphic interface in a clean and minimalist style; with graphical icons; toned colors focused Customer’s attention on its finance;
- very high useability, which provides Customer making operations in a easy way,
- login and authorization only with PIN with 4-8 digits (integration with software tokenGSM); software tokenGSM is unique for Client and it use cryptography for authorization and transaction validation (behind user interface); before first use application required activation (client ID + unique activation code from the eurobank),
- account history in timeline form; amounts are arranged chronological, expenses and revenues are color-coded and placed on different sides of the axis,
- widget (for Android) which could show account balance and last transactions amounts without login to the application,
- free mobile push notifications about transactions which informed Client about changes on the account.