FransiMobile is a mobile application for Banque Saudi Fransi. This application already awarded twice from BMA (2016: Best Designed Mobile App, 2015: Best Mobile User Interface).
The totally new FransiMobile application is designed and developed to have best user experience for Bank clients. The application launched in 04-Augest 2018
The application concept is focusing to be part of client life rather than depending on financial and non-financial transactions. Clients will be able to see Bank offers for bank products or merchants who have deal with the bank to ease the marketing to clients.
Building budget control service in FransiMobile designed to engage clients and part of their life style by allowing them to add their expenses and manage monthly budget.
The application UI and UX was managed by company in Poland (MobeeDick) to have European style and new unique design in Middle East.
The design is focusing on the following topics:
• Reduce number of clicks to perform transactions and ease client navigation.
• Pro-active notification especially for unpaid bills and traffic violation to have client attention.
• Animation and charts to depends on visual scanning of the page content and depends on screen contents. Example: Financial analysis module and credit card module.
• Select special fonts and style for numbers and text. The important text will be more readable to the clients.
• Avail responsive design to cover all mobile devices and tablets.
Focus group have been involved to have selected client’s opinion and feedback to ensure that the provided design will have the WOW factor and to ensure that bank clients will be surprised.
The application developed to have new features which will help clients to have instant virtual credit card and apply for account opening. Number of transactions has been doubled in the first month.
Last important feature, FransiMobile designed to enable voice-Over option to allow blind clients to access FransiMobile application on Apple devices. All labels, values and screen content have Arabic and English titles to allow Voice–over to read screen content easily.