iCan™ | Special Educational Fun is designed for children with special learning differences. Carefully built on visually engaging tools and an independent learning process, our subscription offers curated and original educational videos, games, and books that promote socio-emotional, life, academic, and cognitive skills.
The app caters to children and the rest of the family with extended interactive activities between children and their grown-ups and specific content for caretakers.
Why should I choose iCan ™?
- Created by top developmental doctors
- Focus on extending the education on special learning differences
- Designed to empower kids into practice daily situations
- Facilitate basic writing and math learning process
- Fun learning with Videos, Games, and Books!
- 100% Ad-free and child-safe design
What Educational development iCan™ may have on my child?
- social skills
- cognitive skills
- life skills
- self-care skills
- mathematical reasoning skills
- writing foundation skills
- speech and language skills
iCan was specially designed for children with special learning differences, from verbal to non-verbal, diagnosed with Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD); Cerebral Palsy; Fragile X syndrome; Kernicterus; Language and Speech Disorders; Intellectual disabilities; Developmental delays; Chromosome 8 deletion; Aphasia; Down Syndrome; Sensory Processing Disorder.