Pipe is a micro messenger that lets you communicate anything with a simple dot.
Dot is a simple push notification received at the right moment. Dot is the smartest alternative to missed calls. Here’re few examples on how dots can be used.
- “Dot me on pipe as soon as you reached home”
- “Dot me if you are going to be late”
- "Dot your girl friend when you are thinking about her"
- “Dot your mom when you are missing her"
- "Dot me after class if you want to go for shopping"
Plus, Pipe discovers and dots you just about anything. It lets you stay on top of all things that matter to you. Imagine receiving a dot,
- When an engineering internship opportunity coming available from a big company
- For the best international scholarships for higher studies
- When a top Bollywood news trending
- When a breaking news story is released
- For super-hot deals on mobile phones
- Best new blogs on higher studies in US
- When your favorite band posted new video on YouTube
- Trending Bollywood songs
- For the top sports news
- When A.R. Rahman posts on Facebook
- Right before your favorite TV show starts
- When your favorite games got updates
- Major change INR value
- Interesting and beautiful places around India
The list can go on and on.
- Not just Dot, you can send Dot with quick words, traditional messages and links
- Pipe flows allows you to Subscribe and receive dots for various day-to-day events, news, deals, traffic, weather, jobs, internships, music, etc.
- When you receive a dot from Pipe flows, Links are opened within the app, so you don't have to switch to browser
- Subscribe to blogs and services without sharing your email or phone number