Looking for a simple, user-friendly microscope imaging app?
XScopy is a simple imaging scope application that works well with your digital microscope. XScopy's user-friendly interface and extensive features make it straightforward to process high-quality photographs of your microscopic samples.
XScopy is now free to download; an annual membership plan will be introduced later this year. Your digital imaging companion is available for the iPhone and iPad.
The app has rich in-app resources, including:
- Image information (size, pixel count, and histogram).
- Modify the image's brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, exposure, de-noise, etc.
- Scale calibration (cm, mm, um, nm).
- Quick line measurements (to determine distance and diameter).
- Make a linear profile and a surface visualisation.
- Combine up to four fluorescence image channels.
- Image fusion is used to create high-dynamic-range images.
- Use several filters to improve your photographs.
- Compare two images.
XScopy has a global presence in numerous countries and areas and is available for free on iOS.
The objective of ZAStudio.dev is to create applications that are beautiful, useful, and simple to use.
XScopy should be your digital microscope's best buddy.
Download it now!