MyBell App Username: Bellbestapp // Password: Bell1234
With MyBell, it's easy to manage Bell services any time, anywhere - directly on a mobile device. It's free of charge and doesn't use data, even when outside Canada. Users get quick access to a variety of features for Bell Mobility, TV and Internet, including: view, download and pay bills, view Mobility voice, text and data usage, and change TV package and channel lineup. On the app, users can also change Mobility travel add-ons, check Internet usage, change their package, run a speed test, manage Mobility rate plan and features (including voicemail reset and caller ID management), find support from anywhere in the app, view Mobility device upgrade status, and so much more.
Over the last few years, both the iOS and Android MyBell apps were completely redesigned to enable customers to easily manage virtually all aspects of their account without having to leave the app. This fully native experience has helped harmonize the digital ecosystem centrally through the MyBell app, making it the go-to companion for customers. The app integrates the latest OS design and interaction standards, enabling deep-linking across channels and other Bell apps with a focus on channel centricity. Here are some of the major NEW functionalities launched in 2022:
- Virtual Repair in app. Customers experiencing technical issues with their Internet or TV benefit from real-time diagnostics and proactive repair to fix their services with just a single tap, reducing the need for tech visits and calls.
- New personalized AI driven tiles and Push-Notifications with recommendations, alerts and content that are hyper-targeted based on individual services, usage, and lifecycle status.
- Add-on offers are now available in app, including additional data, travel features, and more Mobility features. Customers can now directly add these add-ons thereby reducing customer care calls.
- In-app language toggling to support our bilingual customer base and create a seamless way to switch between English and French in-app as needed.
- Adding Single Sign-On Links native to the app to reduce customer effort, including Change/Unlock SIM, Change IMEI, Change Internet Access Password, and more!
- Date Sharing Group management in app for limited, unlimited and small business plans. Some features include the ability to migrate existing subscriber lines to a compatible share group and view how much data other subscribers are sharing.