The Resilience App is a practical, evidence-based toolkit for building resilience, increasing well-being and developing habits that support high performance. Designed primarily for the workplace, the Resilience App provides employees with a personalised resilience action plan, video training, goal-setting, meditations and a chatbot coach.
- Resilience Diagnostic assessment – a peer-reviewed assessment that produces an interactive report detailing 11 categories and 60 factors of resilience, mental health, stress mastery, vitality, emotional intelligence and focus.
- Over 55 micro-learning videos presented by the Resilience Institute founder, Dr Sven Hansen.
- Track goals using a simple emoji interface.
- Set reminders to track progress.
- Positivity wheel – learn to name, tame and reframe negative emotions.
- Meditations – daily meditations to build focus, calm and presence.
- 60 second coach – explore specific challenges and watch 1-minute coaching sessions delivered by our international team of facilitators.
- Multiplatform – use a web browser or download the smartphone app.
- Secure, confidential and GDPR compliant – we follow the principles of privacy by design.
- Available in 7 languages (English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin and Polish).
Companies who work with us receive comprehensive data-driven insights relating to workplace health, well-being and performance. They use these insights to shape training sessions, delivered by the Resilience Institute's global team of expert facilitators.