Wake is the most beautiful and intuitive alarm clock for iPhone combining simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm.Wake video
When making Wake Alarm Clock our goal was to modernize the alarm for iOS, taking inspiration from minimal interfaces like the original iPod click wheel, the Nest thermostat and the iconic Braun alarm clocks designed by Dieter Rams. After obsessing over countless tiny details and many builds we were proud to introduce, and many users happy to meet, an intuitive Alarm Clock that not only makes getting out of bed a less painful task, but a fun one as well.
Wake combines a simple gesture based UI for setting alarms with a more natural user interface,
that goes beyond touch, for snoozing and turning off alarms. No more fumbling with your phone in the mornings. With Wake snoozing is just a slap away, literally! Placing your hand over your phone will trigger the snooze, while flipping over your phone will turn off your alarm. And for heavy sleepers there’s the shake mode which forces you to shake your iPhone until you get up.
- Simple gesture based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
- Easily set alarms by spinning the blue dial
- Set an alarm by simply speaking to WAKE
- View and turn alarms on/off with a simple swipe and pull down
- SLAP your phone to snooze like an old-school alarm
- FLIP your iPhone over to turn off your alarm
- SHAKE mode forces you to shake your phone to turn off your alarm
- Set recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends)
- Set multiple alarms (up to 16 alarms)
- Choose from 12 unique built-in alarm sounds
- Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
- Looks great in both portrait and landscape
- Universal so it works just as smoothly on an iPad as it does on an iPhone
Wake was a #1 utility app and ranked in the top 30 overall for paid apps. Praised for its elegant design and precise functionality, Wake has been featured by Apple as well as LfeHacker, Fast Company and The Next Web.
TUAW - http://www.tuaw.com/2013/05/24/wake-alarm-wants-you-to-get-out-of-bed-now/
Lifehacker - http://lifehacker.com/wake-is-a-minimal-alarm-clock-that-doesnt-skimp-on-fea-509410005/all
The Net Web - http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/05/23/wake-is-a-beautiful-iphone-alarm-clock-that-lets-you-slap-flip...